Thursday, June 18, 2009

A few of my favorite things

American things that I am going to miss:

Taco Bell

My cat (Alyosha)

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

The large selection of clothing that I have to choose from when at home

My fwends

Animal fries

David Duchovny

 

 

Things I am not really going to miss:

Nacho cheese

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Sororities

Lost

 

 

 

Russian things I am looking forward to:

Seeing the settings of my favorite novels

Sour cream

Getting whipped by things in some kind of sauna (apparently something they do there, according to a reliable source)

Playing The Backstreet Boys for little Russian children

Riding the Trans-Siberian Railway

2 comments:

  1. Those Russian children are going to worship you for your awesome taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so. BSB will change their lives.

    ReplyDelete